Easy Cheesy Frittata
Get the day started with an Easy Cheesy Frittata! Fresh basil and bacon add flavor to this cheesy frittata that can be part of your smart eating plan.
Total Time: 40 Min(s)
Prep Time: 15 Min(s)
What You Need
- 4 whole eggs
- 4 egg whites
- 2 Tbsp. water
- 1/2 cup chopped seeded tomatoes
- 2 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1 cup KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Mozzarella Cheese, divided
Let’s Make It
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Whisk whole eggs, egg whites and water in medium bowl until blended.
- Add tomatoes, bacon, basil and 1/2 cup cheese; mix well.
- Pour into 9-inch pie plate sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake 25 min. or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Sprinkle with remaining cheese; bake 5 min. or until melted.
How to Make Mini Frittatas
Prepare egg mixture as directed; pour into 12 muffin pan cups sprayed with cooking spray. Bake 20 min. or until knife inserted in centers comes out clean. Sprinkle with remaining cheese; bake 3 to 5 min. or until melted. Makes 6 servings, 2 frittatas each.
The mozzarella cheese in this flavorful frittata is rich in calcium.