Easy Parmesan-Garlic Chicken
Four ingredients. Five minutes of prep. Six crisp, juicy Parmesan chicken breasts. This better-for-you crowd-pleaser adds up to a winning dinnertime.
Total Time: 30 Min(s)
Prep Time: 5 Min(s)
What You Need
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 env. Italian dressing mix
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 6 small boneless skinless chicken breasts (1-1/2 lb.)
Let’s Make It
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Mix cheese, dressing mix and garlic powder.
- Moisten chicken with water; coat with cheese mixture. Place in single layer in shallow baking dish.
- Bake 20 to 25 min. or until chicken is done (165°F).
For a golden appearance, after chicken is done set oven to Broil. Place chicken 6 inches from heat. Broil 2 to 4 min. or until chicken is golden brown.
Serve this deliciously easy recipe at dinner tonight. As a bonus, the Parmesan provides a good source of calcium.
Prepare as directed, choosing one of the following flavor combinations: Mediterranean Parmesan Chicken: Substitute 1 Tbsp. lemon zest and 1 tsp. dried oregano leaves for the garlic powder. Parmesan-Onion Chicken: Substitute 2 Tbsp. minced onion flakes for the garlic powder. Spicy Parmesan Chicken: Substitute ground red pepper (cayenne) for the garlic powder. Parmesan Pizza Chicken: Substitute 1 tsp. dried basil leaves and 1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper for the garlic powder.
Serve with your favorite hot cooked vegetable.