Quick Tortilla-String Cheese Snack
Kids might call it string cheese—but its deliciousness lies in the fact that it’s a stick of mozzarella! And it’s ideal for rolling in a tortilla with jam.
Total Time: 5 Min(s)
Prep Time: 5 Min(s)
What You Need
- 1 whole wheat tortilla (6 inch)
- 1 Tbsp. strawberry jam
- 1 stick KRAFT or POLLY-O 2% Milk Mozzarella String Cheese
Let’s Make It
- Spread tortilla with jam; top with cheese. Roll up.
- Place, seam-side down, on microwaveable plate.
- Microwave on HIGH 15 sec. or just until warmed.
These roll-ups make the perfect after-school snack. Just make them in the morning, then store in an airtight container in the refrigerator so they’re ready for the kids to enjoy once they walk through the door.
The string cheese in this simple snack is a good source of calcium.