Bacon, Cheese and Fruit Bites
With appetizers, it’s not just about flavor. It’s about presentation. These bacon bites with cheese and fruit are winners on both counts.
Total Time: 10 Min(s)
Prep Time: 10 Min(s)
What You Need
- 1 pkg. (2.52 oz.) fully cooked bacon
- 12 KRAFT Cheddar & Monterey Jack Cheese Cubes
- 12 seedless green grapes
- 6 apple chunks (1 inch)
- 6 pineapple chunks (1 inch)
Let’s Make It
- Microwave bacon as directed on package.
- Thread 1 each bacon slice, cheese cube and grape on each of 12 toothpicks.
- Add remaining fruit.
How to Keep Apples From Turning Brown
Help prevent the apple chunks from turning brown by tossing them with some lemon juice, then patting them dry with paper towels before threading onto toothpicks.
For a festive touch, use frilled toothpicks.
This is a fun recipe for parents and kids to make together.
The pineapple in these bite-size appetizers is a good source of vitamin C.