Cheesy Chicken & Chile Enchiladas
Spice things up with chile enchiladas filled with shredded cooked chicken, sour cream and shredded four cheese and topped with red sauce. These Cheesy Chicken & Chile Enchiladas are ready to eat after 20 minutes in the oven.
Total Time: 45 Min(s)
Prep Time: 25 Min(s)
What You Need
- 3 cans (10 oz. each) red enchilada sauce, warmed
- 3-1/2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 can (4 oz.) chopped green chiles, undrained
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) KRAFT Mexican Style Shredded Four Cheese with a TOUCH OF PHILADELPHIA, divided
- 1 cup sour cream, divided
- 16 corn tortillas (6 inch), warmed
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
Let’s Make It
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Spread 1 cup enchilada sauce onto bottom of 13×9-inch pan sprayed with cooking spray.
- Combine chicken, corn, chiles, and 3/4 cup each cheese and sour cream; spoon down centers of tortillas. Roll up.
- Place, seam sides down, over sauce in pan; top with remaining enchilada sauce. Cover.
- Bake 20 min. or until heated through. Sprinkle with remaining cheese; bake, uncovered, 5 min. or until melted.
- Serve topped with remaining sour cream; sprinkle with cilantro.
Serve topped with shredded lettuce and chopped tomatoes.