Roasted Pepper-White Bean Salad
Try a white bean salad that’s great on its own or even better with grilled chicken or steak. With red, orange and yellow bell peppers, Roasted Pepper-White Bean Salad is colorful and satisfying.
Total Time: 42 Min(s)
Prep Time: 10 Min(s)
What You Need
- 3 mixed bell peppers (orange, red, yellow)
- 1 can (15.5 oz.) cannellini beans, rinsed
- 1 can (14 oz.) quartered artichoke hearts, rinsed
- 4 oz. (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) KRAFT Mozzarella Cheese, cubed
- 1/2 cup pitted Kalamata olives, cut in half
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh basil
- 1/2 cup sun dried tomato vinaigrette dressing
Let’s Make It
- Heat broiler.
- Cut peppers lengthwise in half. Remove and discard membranes and seeds. Place pepper halves, cut sides down, on foil-covered baking sheet.
- Broil, 4 inches from heat, 15 to 17 min. or until skins are charred. Remove from broiler. Wrap with foil. Let stand 15 min., removing foil after 10 min.
- Remove and discard skins from peppers. Cut peppers into thin strips; place in medium bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients; mix lightly.
Serve with grilled chicken or steak.
High in vitamin C, the mild canned cannellini beans team up with the crisp fresh vegetables to flavor this colorful and satisfying vegetable salad.