Kick off your next fiesta with this Taco Cheese Platter! With avocado, cheeses, mini peppers and grilled chicken, party-goers can load up tortilla chips with their favorite taco toppings with this easy-to-assemble Taco Cheese Platter.
Total Time: 15 Min(s)
Prep Time: 15 Min(s)
What You Need
- 1 fully ripe avocado
- 1/4 cup spicy jalapeño cream cheese spread
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) KRAFT Cheddar & Monterey Jack Cheese, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 pkg. (6 oz.) grilled chicken breast Strips
- 1 pkg. (6 oz.) chipotle peanuts
- 2 cups assorted mini sweet peppers (orange, red, yellow), cut lengthwise in half, seeded
- 5 flour tortillas (8 inch), each cut into 6 wedges
- 2 cups tortilla chips (2 oz.)
Let’s Make It
- Mash avocado with cream cheese spread until blended; spoon into serving bowl. Place on board.
- Add remaining ingredients to board.