Mini Pepper Nachos
Swap out your usual tortilla chips for mini bell peppers for Mini Pepper Nachos! This take on your favorite finger food gets a veggie-forward update. Treat your whole family to Mini Pepper Nachos!
Total Time: 25 Min(s)
Prep Time: 25 Min(s)
What You Need
- 1 lb. extra-lean ground beef
- 1 pkg. (1 oz.) taco seasoning mix
- 16 mixed mini orange, red and yellow bell peppers (1 lb.), cut lengthwise in half, seeded
- 1-1/2 cups KRAFT Mexican Style Finely Shredded Four Cheese
- 1 can (2.25 oz.) sliced black olives, drained
- 1/2 cup pickled jalapeño nacho slices
Let’s Make It
- Cook beef with seasoning mix as directed on package; spoon into pepper halves.
- Heat broiler. Place peppers, filled sides up, on foil-covered baking sheet; top with cheese.
- Broil peppers, 4 inches from heat, 2 to 4 min. or until cheese is melted.
- Top with remaining ingredients.
Serve topped with salsa, and BREAKSTONE’S or sour cream.
The trio of colorful peppers make these smart nachos an excellent source of vitamin C.